Baby Carrots - 1 lb (~ 450gms)
Tender French Beans - 1/2 lb (~ 225 gms)
Red Bell Peppers / Capsicum - 1
Yellow Bell Peppers / Capsicum - 1
Red Onion - 2 medium sized
Dill Leaves, chopped - 1/8 cup
Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons
Freshly Ground Pepper Powder - 1 teaspoon
Garlic, minced - 1 teaspoon
Mixed Dried Herbs - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Red Chilli Flakes - 1 teaspoon (optional)
Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F (~ 200 C).
- Line a baking tray with a foil.
- Wash all the vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut french beans into half.
- Cut bell peppers into 1" long pieces.
- Cut onions into halves and each half into 6 pieces.
- Take all the vegetables and chopped dill leaves in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle little salt and 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper. Toss well.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, minced garlic, dried herbs, red chilli flakes, 1.2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper and a little more salt. So not forget that you have already sprinkled some salt on the vegetables.
- Pour this whisked mixture on the vegetables. Toss well.
- Spread the vegetables on the lined baking tray.
- Roast for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray out from the oven, toss the vegetables and place the tray back.
- Roast for another 10 minutes or until a skewer can be inserted easily into the carrots.