Fresh Strawberry - 20
Fine Granule Sugar - 1/2 cup
Pineapple Flavor Jelly Packet - 1 (I used Weikfield, you can use any other flavor instead)
Cream Cheese - 1 1/4 cups
Sour Cream - 3/4 cup
Almond Extract - 1 teaspoon
Cashew Biscuits - 12 (I used Good Day Biscuits, you can use any other varieties instead)
Honey - 1/8 cup
Chocolate Syrup - 1/4 cup
For Decorating: (optional)
A few Strawberry Slices
A few Fresh Mint Leaves
Stemmed Glasses - 6
- Prepare the pineapple jelly as per the instructions in the packet. Allow it to set.
- Wash strawberries, discard the attached leaves and cut them into small pieces.
- Macerate strawberry pieces in 1/4 cup sugar for about 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl, take cream cheese, sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar and almond extract. Whisk well to get a creamy mixture. Place it in the refrigerator.
- Roughly break the cashew biscuits into pieces. Keep aside.
- Cut the prepared jelly into small cubes. Keep aside.
- Arrange the stemmed glasses on a flat surface.
- Divide the cashew biscuit pieces equally among all the glasses.
- Now top it with 2-3 tablespoons of macerated strawberry pieces.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese & sour cream mixture.
- Now pour a tablespoon of chocolate syrup all through the edges of top layer of cream cheese & sour cream mixture.
- Top it with a layer of 2 tablespoons of macerated strawberry pieces.
- Pour a teaspoon of honey on top of the starwberry layer.
- Now pour 2 tablespoons of cream cheese & sour cream mixture.
- Layer on top with the jelly cubes.
- Refrigerate until you serve or for atleast 3-4 hours.
- Place a strawberry slice and mint leaves on top before serving.