Avocado, ripened - 3
Fresh Mint Leaves - 7 to 8 (optional)
Lemon Juice - 1 tablespoon
Agave Nectar - 1 cup (try using Sugar instead, if you prefer)
Salt - a pinch
Fresh Cream - 1 1/2 cups
- Halve the avocados and scoop out the pulp.
- Take the avocado pulp, fresh mint leaves, lemon juice agave nectar and salt in a blender and blend into smooth puree.
- Now add fresh and blend until the mixture is creamy.
- Pour into a flat bottomed glass or metal container and freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Chop the frozen mixture into small pieces and blend until it is smooth without any lumps. Be quick so that it does not melt.
- Transfer the blended mixture back to the flat bottomed glass or metal container and freeze for 7- 8 hours.
- Scoop out the icecream and serve topped with chocolate sauce / ganache.