Fresh and Ripe Peaches - 5
White Sugar - 3 tablespoons
Lemon Juice - 2 teaspoons
Half and Half Milk - 1/4 cup (you can use Whole Milk instead)
Cornflour - 2 tablespoons
Heavy Whipping Cream - 2 cups
Vanilla Extract - 2 teaspoons
Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 tin (140 oz/397 gms)
Flat Bottomed Glass or Metal containers
- Peel 2 peaches and chop them into small cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix peach cubes, sugar and lemon juice. Freeze it to form candied peach cubes.
- In another bowl, mix half and half milk and cornflour. Keep aside.
- Peel the remaining 3 peaches, discard the pit and puree the pulp.
- In a bowl, whip heavy cream until it turn foamy, using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add vanilla extract and condensed milk. Whisk until well combined.
- Now add diluted half and half milk and cornflour and peach puree. Mix gently until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a flat bottomed glass or metal container. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Now add the frozen candied peach cubes. mix well and place the container back in the freezer for 7-8 hours.
- Scoop and serve as needed.